AAT Trainer - Yorkshire and Nottingham (Regional Role) - Up to £29,000 DOE / Pension Scheme / 32 days Holiday + Stats / Healthcare Scheme / 45p per mile.
The Role: AAT Trainer
* You will deliver high-quality training to accountancy professionals that are looking to further their career whilst blending Functional Skills into the sessions.
* You will identify opportunities to up-skill with existing clients and build relationships with new client to maintain a steady caseload.
* You will carry out and use the initial assessment of potential learners, and provide quality information, advice and guidance to learners.
* You will ensure each learner progresses and provide sufficient support to ensure this occurs.
* This is a home based role covering the South Yorkshire and Nottingham regions.
* A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: AAT Trainer
* Formal teaching and assessing qualifications
* An AAT qualification, preferably level 4 and Functional Skills level 2
* Experience of delivering AAT qualifications
* The ability to develop your own teaching materials
* You will hold a full UK Driving License and have use of your own car
Desirables: AAT Trainer
* A formal Internal Verifiers qualification or IQA
The Employer: AAT Trainer
* Established for over 30 years within the training industry, this employer offers training, lifelong learning, and education opportunities of the highest order, along with qualifications and sustainable employment opportunities. Ofsted Good but working towards Grade 1 because they are the sort of company who believe only the best will do, and to demonstrate this they possess an Investors in People Gold accreditation. They boast a sound track record of steady expansion and this is why this new role is arisen - because they do a great job and keep getting recommendations. To further illustrate their commitment to excellence they have accreditations with the Institute of Leadership & Management, Chartered Management Institute and a whole host of other awarding bodies.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.