an environment where you would get all the freedom and opportunities to come up with new ideas to meet the increasing performance, environmental demands of the market.
Part of their specialisms are: Binders, Coatings, Metals, Filters and Feeding Systems all working together to drive innovation within the foundry business.
As aluminium specialist you will run Non- Ferrous Metal treatment projects, provide support and input on various R&D projects and you are responsible for the development new products for applications in foundries and cast house.
* Run R&D projects for Non- Ferrous activities
* Be recognised as valuable partner in customer joint project development.
* Can assist customer in product application and identify possible failure root cause.
* Cooperate and provide input for the continuous improvement of processes.
* Demonstrate good project management skills and lead international, multicultural project teams.
* Publish paper and talk in scientific congresses.
* Master Degree in Metallurgy, Chemistry, Materials Science
* Sound knowledge and experience in aluminium metallurgy, aluminium foundry
* Preferably knowledge of ceramics technology or coatings /release agents.
* Sound practical laboratory and foundry skills, with a broad understanding of testing equipment and procedures.
* Must be able to demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving and the ability to think beyond current boundaries.
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written and spoken), good written and spoken German or Dutch is a benefit.
For a confidential discussion about R&D opportunities in the Benelux, call me, Jeroen De Maeyer on the ext 3297.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.