Customer Account Coordinator
Our client are currently recruiting for a Customer Account Coordinator to join their site in Reading.
This is an opportunity to join an industry leading business who are both forward thinking and proactive which means we'll be looking for the same characteristics in you.
This successful Customer Account Executive will be responsible for the communication and customer service activities for their assigned accounts. This will include order processing, export control, contract administration and all pricing of both products and projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to build strong and lasting relationships with customers, external sales channels and internal members as well as possessing a proven track record in account management.
The successful Customer Account Coordinator will possess the following skills/attributes:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working and influencing colleagues, customers and business people
- A solid understanding of costing and pricing
- Experience working within export controls and procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics preferably)
- Process driven
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Speak another European language (beneficial)
For more information and to discuss the available position in further detail submit your profile today.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.