I am currently seeking a Greenplum Expert for a Multi-Billion Dollar Consultancy with a reach across the United States. They have a great standing in the market and so you can expect excellent benefits, long term career options & the chance to move into a permanent position opening up career options for the future.
Because the consultancy is based across the US there is a possibility to renew your contract in a new location giving you the chance to travel or stay put and settle into a long term position.
1. 10+ years of experience working with clients to define and develop BI applications that enhance business decision making capabilities.
2. 5+ years' experience working with data warehouse systems and a solid understanding of the data warehouse life cycle.
3. Demonstrated experience with Postgres internals.
4. A proven ability to develop a clear understanding of client needs and the ability to incorporate them into a BI solution.
5. Domain knowledge of Oil & Gas industry.
6. Knowledge on UDF creation, exception handling, loops, and conditional logic implementation using GP 4.3/5.8.
7. Well-versed with performance tuning using Greenplum 4.3/5.8.
8. Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience.
Those with this experience will have the chance to immediately interview for a highly rewarding contract and begin building a career within a highly successful business.
If this position is of interest please contact Oliver Jones on +442079402749 / +1 929-236-1116 or via email at O.Jones@nonstop-recruitment.com
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.