My client is a research-driven, specialty bio-pharmaceutical group committed to helping people around the world.
The group highly value an attractive working environment that motivates employees and stimulates the creative abilities and initiative of both individuals and teams. You will be part of a global organisation where your development comes first!
In charge of the procurement function for a set of countries (UK, France, Benelux, Germany…), you will manage the procurement agenda for your countries of reference, ensuring cost optimisation, process compliance, usage of the right buying channels, opportunities assessment and implementation.
* Conduct a multi-country role and identify the best sourcing channels for all entities under the area of responsibility
* Based upon global category activities and local requirements, you will have to define your priorities and ensure stakeholder alignment and satisfaction
* Accountable for performance of local procurement people, you drive their actions in coordination with local sites, through locally identified initiatives or implementation of global contracts
* Responsible for the sourcing of complex contracts, as identified locally, you are in charge of a successful negotiation and deal implementation
* Continuously improve best practices at local level, influencing global procurement to ensure countries are represented
* To report on activities and articulate procurement performance
* Establish and nurture excellent relationships with stakeholders
* Protect the company by ensuring the best contractual positions are in place
* Segment and rationalise the existing supply base
* To establish supplier relationship management (SRM) and/or support global SRM
* Analyse risks and set-up risk mitigation plan
* Master in Procurement
* 5 years in an indirect procurement role
* Good understanding of many indirect categories (marketing, Facility management, Real estate, transportation...)
* Negotiations skills
* Good understanding of contract law and commercial acumen
* Leadership skills to be able to manage, motivate and engage employees / stakeholders
* Drive for results, interpersonal savvy and cross-cultural sensitivity
* Fluent in French and in English
If you are interested in this role or if you know someone who might be in interest please contact Benjamin MOROT for a confidential conversation on +33 1 76 75 33 40 or at B.Morot@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop Recruitment is a recruitment agency providing expert support in different niche market like pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and chemical across Europe.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.