Medium sized company in Berlin area is currently looking for a new Regulatory Affairs Manager to join his young team (m/w)!
Thank to the medium sized of the company you will be able to easily control the whole drug registration process, from the acquisition of new marketing authorization up to the compliance activities.
This position will allow you not just to have a big impact on the company, but also to significantly strength your technical skills, so that you could soon do the next step forward in your career development!
Your core tasks:
* Acquisition of new drug marketing authorization in EU markets with the relevant licensors and authorities
* Evaluation of the necessary regulatory documentation for the aforementioned process
* Life Cycle Management Activities
* Close cooperation with the QA colleagues for ensuring the correctness of the regulatory dossiers
* You could be required 3-4 times a year to make international business travel
Location: Berlin Area
Starting Datum: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable according to the experience
If you are interested in principle, do not hesitate to get in touch for further information
* At least 2 years experience in Drug Registration Process for EU countries
* Very good English language skills
* Ability to work in EU without any sponsorship or visa
If you want to apply now, send me your CV in word.doc
If you want to recommend someone, and we manage to place your referral, you will get a small 'thank you' gift from us!
Due to the high number of application we could be not able to come back to you, if your requirements are too distant from the one requested above. We thank you in advance for your understanding
NonStop Recruitment is a Swiss-headquartered, pan-European specialist recruitment consultancy. NonStop comprises a number of brands each covering a particular sector and with teams of consultants focusing on specific niches. NonStop offices across Europe provide licenced contract or labour leasing solutions, as well as permanent recruitment and executive search solutions. We are dedicated to fulfilling the expectations of our customers. Our unique in-house Quality Assurance function builds on and re-enforces a strong culture of ethics and customer service. For more information, see our website http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.