I am currently seeking a SSIS Developer for a Multi-Billion Dollar Consultancy with a reach across the United States. They have a great standing in the market and so you can expect excellent benefits, long term career options & the chance to move into a permanent position opening up career options for the future.
Because the consultancy is based across the US there is a possibility to renew your contract in a new location giving you the chance to travel or stay put and settle into a long term position.
* Having experience between 6-10 Years of IT experience.
* 4+yrs Experience in MSBI
* Have valid H1B and ready to engage in an onsite assignment.
* Proficient in customization and configuration of MSBI product suite
* Proficient in all three components of MSBI (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) and SQL queries
* Should be able to monitor existing jobs and related SSIS packages, troubleshoot the error and performance bottlenecks.
* Experience in Performance Tuning in SSIS packages
* Excellent in T-SQL Developer skills including Stored Procedures, Indexed Views, User Defined Functions, Triggers, and Distributed Transactions.
* Should be able to design cubes for complex business requirements
* Should have excellent understanding of MSBI Architecture and MS SQL Server Architecture.
* Prior experience in Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions and end-to-end BI Implementation projects.
* Participating and leading client engagement in developing plans and strategies of data management processes and IT programs for the clients, providing hands on assistance in data modelling.
* Facilitating, guiding, and influencing the clients and teams towards right information technology architecture and becoming interface between Business leadership, Tech leadership and the delivery teams.
* Must be able to handle multiple stakeholders.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
* Having at least experience in Development and Support project.
* Must be good team player.
* Able to understand user issues and well articulate with Offshore team
* Good to have the experience in Talend/Tableau /Greenplum
Those with this experience will have the chance to immediately interview for a highly rewarding contract and begin building a career within a highly successful business.
If this position is of interest please contact Oliver Jones on +442079402749 / +1 929-236-1116 or via email at O.Jones@nonstop-recruitment.com
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.