Sitec have an interesting requirement for a Staff Accountant on a contract basis at our client Caterpillar Perkins in Stafford. The contract duration is estimated to be up to 15 Months with a start in January 2019.
The rate of pay is competitive and will be dependant on experience.
The Stafford facility supplies engines to Europe, Africa, the Middle East, South America and Asia Pacific. Engines from Stafford provide standby power for example, at The Shard in London; Rialto Towers, Melbourne; and the Royal Hospital London. They power the flood defences on the Seine in Paris, and provide prime power for the cities of Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
A temporary position (maternity cover) has arisen within the LPSD Finance team located in Stafford.
- Monthly closing accruals and analysis
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Supporting quarterly forecasting and annual budget
- Monthly capital reporting and forecasting
- Providing technical guidance to the business on Fixed asset reporting
- Financial Analysis for facility investment to support business decisions
- Non-production supplier financial KPI reviews
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Either fully qualified or working towards ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Relevant financial experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, power-point and accounting software
- Ability to independently handle accounting issues
- Teamwork / Interpersonal
- Analysis / Problem Solving
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.