Do you have a pensions background and enjoy analytical work? If so our client has a role that may suit you. You will be working on a number of high profile projects, including on-going Scheme Management Tasks. Current on-going projects include buy-out, equalisation, Annual Allowance, one-off increases, TPR Conditional and GMP Reconciliations.
* Use of HMRC Shared Workspace and Compendia Pension Administration System.
* Preparing, submitting and receiving data.
* Manipulating spreadsheet data in order to undertake analysis.
* Complete calculations both manually and spreadsheet based of pension benefit data.
* Revaluing and devaluing pension benefit data to ascertain any under or overpayment values, reporting results to clients to consider rectification actions.
* Undertake rectification actions to member benefits and issue communication.
* Project work as directed by Senior Project Analyst or Manager.
* Dealing confidently with HMRC, Clients, Scheme Actuaries, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties by phone, email and letter.
* Completing bulk updates to the database to ensure that records are accurately maintained.
* Providing general support to the Project team.
* Ensuring that work is prioritised correctly so that target dates are met.
* Monitoring and completion of monthly and annual tasks
* The ability to manipulate spreadsheet data using formulas, such as Index, vloook up, Pivot table and Macro is essential.
* Pensions experience is required
* Organised methodical approach to workloads
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work within a team towards targets
* Can do attitude and takes pride in work
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Pays attention to detail
* Good time management skills
* Good standard of education