A rare opportunity has arisen within a wonderful business setting in the heart of Torbay. This client has been trading for many years and has become the industry leader in their field and due to growth are now looking to recruit a candidate that has extensive skills in Administration and Customer Service within insurance and claims.
If you like to work in an environment that is lively, fun with a strong ethos on enjoying your work then this could be the role for you.
The role is a varied one and requires a very strong Claims Administrator who is a methodical thinker, articulate and can follow the 'claim’ process through from start to finish whilst mediating between the client, loss adjusters and the hire company.
Please note this is NOT a cold calling environment, this is dealing with incoming calls only
* You will be responsible for following up all claims and assisting with the client
* You will need to gain a thorough understanding of each claim, ensuring that all relevant information is captured and communicated accurately
* The ability to use various Microsoft packages quickly and effectively
* Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred
* Strong communication skills and ability to build report
* Ability to work under pressure, with a flexible approach to your workload
* Warm, friendly with an engaging personality
* Good starting salary £18,000
* Monthly bonus approx £175.00
* Free uniform
* Statutory pension scheme
* Parking provided on site
* Staff days / nights out
If you feel this is a role for you, then apply below
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments)