Asbestos Surveyor - Reading, Berkshire
£25,000 - £30,000 + Company car/van, fuel card + benefits
Our client is a market leading expert in delivering outstanding health and safety risk management services across the UK. They specialize in providing competent health and safety consultancy and health checks, property safety management and auditing to a large number of clients.
They are looking for a skilled and P402 qualified Asbestos Surveyor with a keen eye for detail, to deliver high quality services to the company's clients.
* In order to be considered for this role, you must possess the BOHS P402 qualification with a minimum of 1 years’ field experience, excellent communication skills, good level of IT skills and a full UK driving license. *
Asbestos Surveyor duties include:
* Carrying out Management, Demolition & Refurbishment surveys on domestic/commercial/industrial properties.
* Liaising with clients, contractors and the public daily.
* Collating collected data and producing reports.
* Communicating with accredited laboratories,
In return, you can expect to receive a competitive starting salary and benefits package that inlcudes a fully expensed company vehicle, company matched pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and superb opportunities to develop your career within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Health and Safety Risk Management Consultancy, so if you feel that this position fits your skill-set and experience, don’t hesitate to apply! For an informal chat about the position please contact Angelina @ Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only) or email.
Commutable locations: Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Swindon, London, Oxford, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Basingstoke, Sailsbury, Guildford