Exciting new role in London for a Graduate Property Photographer – OTE 25K in your first year!
We are on the hunt for Digital Surveyors to join a London based start-up company with new, cutting edge technology. We're looking for driven, organised, independent graduates who'd love to forge a career in a fast moving ambitious technology business. You'll be part of a team of highly trained reality capture technicians, working in the field as a digital surveyor to fulfil high volumes of orders for our clients.
What will you be doing?
* Providing a mobile reality capture service using hardware and software systems, travelling around London daily
* Digitally surveying properties and documenting spaces to a professional standard
* Managing your day to day scheduling to achieve maximum results
* Supporting your team by sharing best practice, continuous improvement ideas that build quality and operational efficiency
Who is the company?
* Start-up spatial technology company, raising standards of practice around the globe and transforming industries by digitising the world’s interiors with new levels of accuracy and consistency.
* Building the new standard for the residential property industry, offering property professionals an all-in-one solution for creating accurate, feature-rich marketing assets.
What are we looking for?
* We'd like you to be a target driven, flexible self-starter with the ability to operate independently in a dynamic
* Determined, organised and a natural forward planner with a visceral hatred of being late
* Keen to learn as well as develop skills and knowledge within the real estate industry.
* You should be independently mobile on a day-to-day basis with your own transport.
You need to have….
* Have a full clean UK driving licence and your own daily transport
* Have regular, reliable access to your own fast broadband connection at home
* Be confident communicating with members of the public in person
* Be numerate and fluent in English
* Be smart, presentable and comfortable in professional commercial environments.
You’ll ideally have….
* Have photographic or survey / surveying experience
* Are digitally literate and excited by technology
This job is based full time in the UK at our central London offices and to be considered you should have the right to work in the UK for at least 12 months. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
How will we reward you?
* Health and Wellness: all staff have access to discounted fitness facilities, nutrition and lifestyle coaching
* 29 days annual leave - including bank holidays and your birthday bonus
* Flex: flexible hours to suit important life events, deliveries, sports days and appointments
* Friday Finish: we finish early on Fridays to get together as a company and kick off the weekend in style
* Birthday bonus: an extra day off on your birthday (if it falls on the weekend you can take another day)
* Learning and Development: we match your ambition to learn and develop so support access to training, conferences and meet-ups and encourage cross-team opportunities
* MVP awards: we like to recognise achievements on a regular basis. Our Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards allow us to reward those who have gone above and beyond during the month
* Family Gathering: Every Friday afternoon, we get together to share news, achievements and stories from the week. This is usually followed by a social drink either from our legendary office gin trolley or supply of delicious soft drinks
* Company Socials: This year, we’ve played crazy mini golf, celebrated the Royal wedding in style, raced around the city on a scavenger hunt and hosted a summer festival – and there’s more to come!
Please contact Rebecca Millard on (phone number removed)/ or apply below